Tuesday 29 March 2011

Final Cut of my Extra Short Film - Going Crazy

EXPLICIT LYRICS! and I don't own any of the music used, used only for entertainment use only, I will not use the music for profit.

This is the final cut of my extra editing experiment, I have recorded the different editing techniques these are:
Cutting clips from 8:40 to 3:04.
The level of sound has ranged from 100% to 0%, 100% to 500%, 100% to 153%, 100% to 75%, 75% to 100% and 75% to 30%.
I have cropped the shot so characters fit into the shot.
I have added 2 slide transitions one a Cross Dissolve: 0.2s to 0.4s and the other Cross Blur: 0.4s to 0.7s.
I have moved the place of the clips to make better sense in the video.
I have sped up the 'breaking disc' scene from 100% to 150%.
I have used audio effects to reduce the pitch.
I have added an iTunes file into the 'breaking disc' scene and changing the volume and use different parts for different scenes.
I have also added several title slides and changed them where appropriate.

I hope you have enjoyed my media blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment